Thursday, September 10, 2009

California Dreamin'

Noon, Eastern time - Kirsten arrived in San Diego, completing the 50 CC in 39 hours!! Bought $3.69 worth of gas to time out her ride (get it- multiples of three to go with her 39 hours.... really how does her brain work?) and checked in with Hoagy and others. Then off to sleep and then a real meal.

There's a few more folks planning to ride the 50 CC from San Diego to Jacksonville. Kickstands up tonight at 8:00 p.m. California time. And then (insert audio clip I couldn't figure out how to load - I'll be working my way back to you babe!).

Keep those positive vibes flowing!

2 comments:

  1. They're flowing!!! At least she should get some good rest before they head out in the morning. I hope to be able to meet them when they come into Jax on Saturday ... in between my audition and a show I'm going to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kirsten.
    Anxious to hear all the details about this trip.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete