Thursday, August 5, 2010

To Track or Not to Track...

Although I know you all have fun just watching floating dots moving around on maps, there may be a prohibition to open SPOT trackers during the Iron Butt 5000 rally.  If that's the case I'll need to password the IB5k link.  If so, I'll follow-up with info on who I'm allowed to share that with and such.

So, here's the good news:
* Regardless, you'll still be able to follow the "real time" feeds of my travels to/from the start/finish
* I should be able to post the tracker map after the event so you can see my completed  (oh please, let me be a finisher at least) ride of the IB5k.


I'm back on the '07 F800ST (shameless plug, it's for sale) today for my commute.  Why?  Because momma's gettin' a new pair of shoes, fresh Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires.  Plus, I made the appointment for the 42,000 mile service once I return!  Yeah Morton's BMW :)

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday will be packing.  The zumo was updated with the latest maps last night.  Things are clicking along.

No comments:

Post a Comment