Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meet my Riding Buddy...

While I don't usually ride with anyone other than Jennifer, since she couldn't come, she wanted to make sure I wasn't by myself for thousands of miles.






Meet Mr. Happy






Yes, if you've never been a consumer of Aerostich stuff you might not know him, but he gets around and knows how to travel long distances.  So, I'll be sharing my ride reports with him.

As a bit of a teaser, let me leave you with this.  Going across Kansas Mr. Happy started to yell at me to stop and turn around.  Now mind you, we were travelling at highway speeds on a simple two-lane road, but thankfully there was no one behind us... actually there was no one anywhere to be seen.  What could MH be yelling about.

"I want to meet him."
What?  "Who are you talking about," I asked.
"Him" and I followed the trajectory of MH's stubby little arm to see what he was pointing at.  And there, in the distance was the biggest prairie dog I'd ever seen.  So I made a u-ie in the road and got as close as I dared.


Stay tuned to find out what happened next......

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so glad you've got Mr. Happy!! He'll be a great ride partner!! I see it already!! Perhaps one day he'll get to meet Stewie and Mr. Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Mr. Bill, Mr. Bill!!! Tooo funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ride with Mr Happy also ....
    He ia such a great ride partner, Does not eat to much, Understands BBG gas stops, And he never complains...... Ever ...

    ReplyDelete