Monday, August 17, 2009

Set-up Services....

Okay - got the bike set-up for a service before the trip (18k) and one after (24k). I'll need new tires for the run as well. Talked with a few 50CC veterans about the trip and got some good pointers. I've also got great offers for start/stop places and mid-way rest area. Now, all I need are some more pledges. Yep, I'm stickin' my hand out for the cause.

So, if you would like to help sponsor me for this ride, I'd love your support. All donations will go straight to Hoagy's Heroes who distributes the funds to a number of charities. Find out more about their work and the rides at http://hoagysheroes.org/

Don't want to make a pledge, I've go you covered. I'm set-up to accept donations via PayPal. You don't need to have an account to donate, you would just make you pledge to me at: k.talken@gmx.net. I will cover all the fees so your FULL donation goes to the cause.

Want to know more, please just drop me a line at the address listed above, and thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment