Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Days until "Go"

Here's a real treat... With less than three weeks to go before the Iron Butt 5000 Rally and just ten days before I begin my travels to the starting line, here's a link to last year's Iron Butt Rally DVD "ride report"... At the Jacksonville Pizza Party earlier this year we got to see some early snippets of the movie. All I can say is, "wow" and that I pre-ordered a copy right away. While we wait for the DVD to arrive shortly (probably next week), the developer posted a teaser of the film:


ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Neat stuff there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! Doing a 5000! WOWZA! Had you the time off to ride to the Motor Maids convention this summer, you coulda filled in more states on your mytriplogs! YOU GO,GIRL!

    Tammy Jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you at convention this year... now I understand why you weren't there. Wow! I hope you're really enjoying the rides. Wishing you the best!!!

    Joan Bowley

    ReplyDelete